Wednesday, 3 August 2005

Congratulations, Rina!

Words can hardly express my excitement upon learning the good news that you're getting married by the end of this year, Rina dear! My colleague showed me the newspapers when I stepped into the office 15 minutes ago, and my heart couldn't help filled with overwhelming excitement and happiness, so much so that I really wanted to give a shout of joy! This piece of good news is a perfect start that really brightens up my day!

I'm so glad that you have found someone you love and, more importantly, someone who loves you, will share with you happiness and sadness of life, and support you through the good and challenging times ahead. May I extend my warmest regards and best wishes to you and Mr Bae. May God bless you two.

Again, congratulations!

One of your Hong Kong fans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be published after moderation by the blogger to avoid spam messages. Thank you in advance for your understanding.