Wednesday, 14 January 2009

My New Year Wish

I never thought the New Year started with so many unpredictable and unforeseen happenings that have been dragging my feet over the past two weeks.

I felt like a steel statue melting inches by inches, like the Happy Prince of Oscar Wilde. I get nervous or stressed out so easily these days that I can't even sleep well. Despite the long-awaited chill, I wake up early in the morning before dawn when the alarm clock rings.

The absence of quality sleep, along with the lack of spiritual cultivation over the last couple of months, simply drives me crazy. I feel my brain power and self-control draining out fast like a drop of water in the desert. My soul is even drier than the skin of a mummy.

Colleagues keep teasing me with pitiful and empathetic tones. I know they didn't mean to be rude, but I just can't help feeling angry and annoyed. I am just too fed up with those babbles that are by no means funny. I mean, it is never funny if you become a laughing stock or an object for sympathy.

those occasions which I don't really want to remember, this is the first time over the past five years or so that the idea of a move has ever popped up in my mind. This may not be a good time, but I will certainly devote myself full time to pursue my second dream if I got the first prize of Mark Six tomorrow.

But I'm not sure if I still have the privilege of going to the betting centre to buy a ticket.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:30 pm

    Don't wait for mark six. If you have a dream, just go for it! ~ Pony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be published after moderation by the blogger to avoid spam messages. Thank you in advance for your understanding.