Thursday, 21 May 2009

Cure for Shameless Egocentric?

Can someone tell me how to tame those who are shamelessly egocentric and irresponsible, expecting people around him/her to clear up the mess they leave behind?

Over the last four years I have been clearing the same shit and apologising to clients for late submissions not because of my fault, but someone else's poor scheduling, disorganisation and irresponsibility.

Why should I bear the consequences for someone else's fault? I really hate it. But there seems nothing I can do to get those people out of my way.

I can't tell you how much I hate those who blurb but do little, if anything at all, dumping the dirty work to someone else. I really hate it and I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be published after moderation by the blogger to avoid spam messages. Thank you in advance for your understanding.